Private wine and history tour
Do you like wine, history and culture? Then this is your tour!
Discover the secrets of wine making from the hands of small wine producers and traditional wineries off the beaten path. During a full day tour we will visit two wineries in Rioja (full tour of the facilities in one, and a tasting in the other). We will also take you to a tour at one of the most important monasteries in Rioja, Yuso. Located in San Millán de la Cogolla is considered a world heritage place by the UNESCO.
During the day, we will need to feed our stomachs and we know great places for tapas where you can feel like a local.
This tour includes:
– A guided tour in one winery in Rioja followed by a wine tasting of its wines.
– Tasting in a second winery in Rioja, with a different profile to compare with the previous one.
– Guided tour at Yuso Monastery in Rioja, a world heritage place by the UNESCO since 1997.
– Traditional tapas lunch.
– Pick up and drop off at your hotel.
– Expert English speaking guide with history and wine knowledge.
*Being a private tour, it can be personalized according to your preferences. Please contact us and let us customize your day!
Province: La Rioja or Rioja Alavesa
Activity level: Suitable for everyone
Duration Service: 08:00 Hours
Price EU - Euro: From 250€
Monday - Sunday : 09:30 to 17:30