WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and his or her computer or device and do not provide references that would allow us to know his or her personal data.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY REGULATIONS AND EXEMPT COOKIES
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
- a) Depending on the entity that manages them, there are own Cookies (those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service Requested by the user is provided) and from third parties (those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies).
- b) Depending on how long they remain active, there are session cookies (designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page) and persistent cookies (in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie -it can range from a few minutes to several years-).
- c) Depending on the purpose for which they process the information they collect, they may be:
- Technical cookies (necessary for the use of the website and the provision of the contracted service),
- Personalization cookies (allowing the user to access the service with predefined features, such as language, browser type, regional settings, etc.)
- Analysis Cookies (collect information about the use made of the website),
- Advertising cookies (collect information about users’ personal preferences and choices),
- Affiliate Cookies (allow you to track visits from other sites with which the site establishes an affiliate contract).
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
The cookies used on our site allow us to store and access information regarding the language, the type of browser used, and other general features predefined by the user, as well as track and analyze the activity carried out to improve and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized. Under no circumstances do these cookies themselves provide personal data and are not used to collect them.
- provides the user navigation and access to the various services offered by this website;
- it avoids the user having to configure the predefined general characteristics each time he or she accesses the website; and
- favours the improvement of the functioning and services provided through this website, after the corresponding analysis of the information obtained through the installed cookies.
When you access our website, you are informed that if you continue browsing, various third party cookies will be installed, thus allowing the installation of certain cookies whose sole purpose will be to record access to our website in order to carry out anonymous statistics on visits, always compiling information anonymously. It is not necessary that you accept the installation of these cookies, you will be able to navigate equally by all our Web.
|Viewed_vookie_policy||Technique||1 year||Internal use Cookie necessary for the operation of the display of the web Cookies policy. More info in:
|_cfduid||Security||1 year||Used to override Security restrictions based on the visitor’s IP address. More information in Cloudflare.|
|_icl_current_language||Technique||24 horas||Used to remember the language selected by the user and show the contents in the same language throughout navigation.|
|Redux_blast||Technique||3 days||Used to customize the user interface, necessary for the operation of some elements in the WordPress theme.|
|_ga||Google Analytics||2 years||Analytical Cookie whose purpose is to identify users.|
At any time you can access the configuration of your browser by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those whose installation allows and those not, following one of the following procedures, depending on the browser you use:
Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu):
Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy (Content settings) > Cookies: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktopandhl=es
Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu):
Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Options > Privacy > Cookies: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
Safari, iPad y iPhone:
Preferences > Privacy: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES
Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they completely match the version of your browser. You may also use another browser not covered by these links, such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, you can access directly from your browser options, usually in the “Options” menu in the “Privacy” section. (Please refer to your browser’s help for more information).
DEACTIVATION/ACTIVATION AND DELETION OF COOKIES
To restrict or block cookies, you do so through your browser settings.
If you do not want websites to place any cookies on your computer, you can adjust your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are placed. You can also adjust your settings so that your browser rejects all cookies, or only third party cookies. You can also delete any cookies already on your computer. Please note that you will need to adjust the settings for each browser and computer you use separately.
Please note that if you do not wish to receive cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website will function properly. Some features of the site may be lost and you may no longer be able to see certain websites. In addition, rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads. Simply put, ads will not match your interests and will be repeated more frequently.
Each browser has a different method for adjusting settings. If necessary, consult your browser’s help function to determine the correct settings.
To turn off cookies on your mobile phone, see your device manual for more information.
You can learn more about cookies and privacy on the Internet:
Considering the way the Internet and websites work, we do not always have information about cookies placed by third parties through our website. This applies especially to cases where our website contains what are called integrated elements: text, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on or through our website.
Therefore, if you encounter such cookies on this website and they are not listed above, please let us know. Or contact the third party directly to ask them about the cookies they place, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how they have ensured your privacy.